Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dave and Julie: Saccharine Barfs

So there's this couple I know, Dave and Julie. And I swear, they're both cool individually. I mean, I think they are. Actually, I wouldn't know, since they're like joined at the hip and stuff.

Anyway, so we're at Dave's, getting ready to go out to dinner, and Dave's like totally wearing his Tivas. And as we're leaving, he's like "hey, maybe these sandals are a little too informal. Maybe I should put on something a little nicer." And Julie's like, "Oh, bubbie [she calls him bubbie for some reason, it's disgusting], you know you look beautiful no matter what you wear."

I've taken to wearing a cilice for just these situations. It distracts me enough to suppress my gag reflex.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

0 Comments: