Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blogger Functionality

I was trying to use the "e-mail post" feature of Blogger, which would be tres cool, because I am tres lazy. Too lazy even to punctuate this sentence

Unfortunately it won't autopublish, and I think it has something to do with Word Verification. Turns out that Blogger thinks that I am running a spam blog, so they make me do a "captcha" before I can publish a post. I've requested that they have a human review the blog, and if I'm able to convince them that I, too, am human (I think, therefore, I should am, right?), then that should fix the captcha which should fix the email posting, which means that I should be able to post without thinking (at which point, I may cease to am - I'm not clear on whether past thinking qualifies).

And in case you're interested, this is the word that will prove I am human: pjubmnub. Try using that in a sentence, spammer scum.

0 Comments: